Monday, November 9, 2009

Holiday Cheers and Season's Tears

As Tim and I were decorating for Christmas, I got a call that my Grandma Fern had passed away. She was less than a month away from her 84th birthday, and she was a wonderful person. I love this picture, and I think it shows her inner spirit. I love you Grandma, and feel you in my heart still. This was a tough time for the whole family, and know that it was them that helped me through.
3 days later, I had my final interview, and officially became Store Manager (Yea!) I then hopped on a plane, and spent the next week with my family in LA. I am so glad we were able to support eachother, and heal together. I then came back to the biggest snow storm, and the store was closed on my first day as Manager. It continued to snow for 3 weeks, but I got chains, and am officially over my fear of driving. The ice is a different matter however!