
I just finished "The Friday Night Knitting Club" this morning. I can not recommend this book enough. I don't usually go for the 'drama-esque" type books but this was a non-purchase and I borrowed it from Cat before she could even read it.
I must say I would have been very satisfied if the book had ended on page 259. There it is The End and a wonderfully happy one at that. Fade Out... Alas, life doesn't always end on a happy note and this book was definitely about life. I'm not ashamed to admit that I had tears in my eyes during the last chapters of the book.
Once again this Book is Great! You should all go out and buy it, rent it from the library, or borrow it from a friend. I have to give my copy back now otherwise I would be sending it to my Cousin who I've started giving all my good reads to. So far she's gotten "Devil in the White City" and "Water for Elephants"