Tim and I went on another bowling date. This one took an interesting turn when we found out a real life Pro Bowler was in our midst. We bought the pins for a dollar and got autographs. I now have them proudly displayed on my entertainment center in a place of honor. We think we are Awesome (some of you may think we belong in a trailer park) and it was the highlight of our day at Rainbow Lanes.Wednesday, August 27, 2008
Let's Bowl, Let's Bowl, Let's Rock and Roll
Tim and I went on another bowling date. This one took an interesting turn when we found out a real life Pro Bowler was in our midst. We bought the pins for a dollar and got autographs. I now have them proudly displayed on my entertainment center in a place of honor. We think we are Awesome (some of you may think we belong in a trailer park) and it was the highlight of our day at Rainbow Lanes.