Wednesday, May 21, 2008

I need to pick a team!!


I'm trying to decide on my team of the future. The Carolina Panthers are my pick for the NFC. Unlike the Browns I do not like their mascot. I do not like their colors and their clothes are expensive (and not cute). So you might of guessed this is my team I think has a future. They just drafted Jonathan Stewart and Geoff Schwartz from UofO to help them with their running game. They are joining Dante Rosario (also of UofO) is I'm loving the team already. Matt Moore's been hanging out there as back up QB (how 'bout a shout out to OSU). They seem to have a strong offense and if they can bench Jake Delhomme I'd have nothing to complain about on the field. So this is my smart choice. The one I think will do well on the field. Who will I choose? I'll let you all know by the end of August before Pre-Season I promise!